Went to lotsa places today. To school>Hotel Phoenix>Bugis>Esplanade. I think i wuite power though. I very happy to haf Grad dinner. I really hope it's gonna work out and everyhting we gonna plan is gonna be done smoothly. Hope got lotsa ppl turn up becos i really wanted a grad dinner not becos i organise it, but really as a form of me, having a real grad dinner cos i dun have one before. Anytime today settled lotsa things for the grad dinner.
Headed down to bugis, hoping to buy my clothes but in e end, sold out, abit disappointed.. but i guess that shirt not fated to be mine. haiz... can nv be pretty haha.. Anyway, eve oso disappointed cos her belt oso gone but she can save money though haha..
then headed down to esplanade to drink. Suppose to drink earlier so that we could catch a bus home, surprising we drink until we forgot the time and it only seems like 10+ to us. HAd a great time with her, altho we drank like 1 bottle each and we share corona tgh haha, so is like 1.5 bottle la. Then we chatted quite a lot feel so gd. Hmmm, first time i had this feeling of not wanting to go back school on mon. Maybe i'm too contented with my life now. Or maybe it's the 4 years of poly life that made me feel dreadful. I dunno, but i will still continue la haha... i wun be mad. I'm definitely still pursuing wad i want. Just the sudden tot of not wanting to go bac sch on mon cos prob i haven enjoyed my hols enuf.
Anyway, next week, kk open chalet for both our bday. Hee.. Hope everybody have fun altho sch starts le.. Maybe that's the reason y.. haha
Btw, me and eve took lots of dam stupid pic.. and she's uploading it now.. wth man.. I'm so les with her. I cant believe i'm like 1 yr older than her only.. wahahhaha
