Chocolate
I think i'm getting a new phone soon. Really wished that I'm gonna get the phone i want. Nearly wanted to get N6280 today becos there's a student promo at Singtel for only $99 with a new line. Anyways, my bro going to get a new line from Singtel, so i'm taking this chance. In the end didn't get it cos my preference still siding more to LG Chocolate. And Jus say N6280 dun suit me.. Haha, I slim la, that's y must take slimmer stuff.. Hoho...
Anyway, gonna have chalet soon on the 4th, 5th and 6th Oct. But i haven't book yet. Slap me. Cos of some crop up. Gonna settle that tml. I hope so. If not dead. No chalet. Then i will kill by so many people.
Today while travelling back from town, i saw a group of PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS. They were having excursions. I wonder do u guys still rmbr wad we did during our excursion trips? For me, we walked around, most of us dun have cameras, and for those lcky ones who have, will take pictures. I'm the lucky ones la, still rmbr my camera very big.. Analog one k. Then some of my frens got pagers. Last time our age, i think teacher use da ge da. got antenna hp. But today when i saw this groups of 'kids', Most of them were tkaing pictures with their HP!!! Click click click.. Flash flash flash.. LOL... How lucky can they be. When i look at my phone, shiet, no camera.. LOL.. haha
