Cheers! to 12 years of Friendship
I finally went out with Ting yesterday. Suppose to have en also. I think me and ting got around more than 9 months never really hang out together le. It's really a pity that en can't join us ytd. She's sick. Hope she's fine now. Although i have my principles in how i think or wad, u r still my best fren. So Yesterday me and ting went to paya lebar. Had dinner at this quite ulu restaurant at GrandLink, called Peppery. Ate their peppery chicken chop. Not bad and its only $8. Cheap and it's sizzling hot! Quitea full portion if u're not that hungry. Sat there for quite long and chatted alot and watched Singapore Idol too cos we requested for that channel since we are the only customers haha.
After that, we went walk walk along Haig Road where Geylang Serai is. It's like super Malay street now. Pasar Malam all Malays de. But that was the first time i had a walk with her in a pasar malam for soo sooooo long. We literally shop at this stall which sells earrings for around half an hour to shop for our earrings. Bought 3 pairs ytd for just $6. Then we went to the next stall for 15 mins. Shop for STICKERS haha.. I bought 1 Mickey mouse booklet for $1 that has 476 stickers for my nieces and another piece free haha.. Winnie the Pooh! Haha, i think i'm having my childhood memories back with her.
Anyway, after the walk we had a drink at the opposite side mini restaurant. Frenly service we had there and they tot we were from china. zzz.. Cos they ask us whether we are Singaporeans and later explained to us why. We had like 2 hours of chat over there. I didn't realize at the end of it, i actually spent so long at Paya Lebar when i'm like staying so near it for so many years..
Another thing i realised is that I've know ting for 12 years already. It's so long! 2 more to 20. 20 seems so OLD. I really had a great time with her. No wonder they are my best friends, cos i feel the most comfortable with them. She's still the nly one i can share my joy and unhappiness with. Just blabber everything out. She oso. And we dun feel anything haha. Obviously there's a thin line between these type of best friends and boyfriend.
I'm hard to crack, trust is the tool~ Love all my frens~
