<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm finally blogging like after 1 week since i'm back from Buriram, Thailand. Been busy till Friday due to the presentations and report that I have to submit in for my Thailand trip. Guess all my groups did well in their presentation. I'm proud of my video. Because whenever i see it, i see all the funny faces in the video and i kept laughing. For your information, i made a video for my presentation using some of the pcitures we took during my trip.

I'm glad that i bought the camera and 512 memory card before i left for Thailand, if not i wouldn't be able to capture so many special moments with my friends and the Thais that i've made during the trip.

Actually there's a lot of things to say about this trip. Most of them I have written it down in my journal which is now in my tutor's pigeon hole. Just feel that i grow alot from this trip. Learn alot and seen alot of pain and poverty in Buriram. But i must say that, through this trip, i really learn alot about my friends. I began to understand them more and more.

Oh ya.. nevertheless, whenanyone goes Thailand, they will never fail to say about their shopping over there. It was great.. Simply much cheaper than in Singapore. Especially in Buriram. The nite market is really super cheap. Less than S$1 for a necklace. Confirm won't find that kind of price in Singapore. Actually i didn't buy much things. Only 1 shirt, 1 skirt, 2 necklaces, 1 pants and i eat alot! Really alot.. The food over there is so nice especially those cooked by the hospital staff. Finally tasted the real Tom Yam Soup. Singapore's Thai Express is nothing compared to theirs. I spent more than half of my money on food and transport. Goodness sake! But it' worth it though.. hehe

Had really lotsa pictures.. but i'm just lazy to upload it. Don't know whether i will be choosing to move over to multiply or not. Anyway, I made this friend in Buriram while we were all doing the prosthetics limbs. He's a attachment student from Bangkok Manidol Unversity. Knew him cause he's one of the voluntary supervisor. He's our translator over there too. Although he don't speak english well, but we were able to understand each other. Well, Gabrielle got the credits for this. She's the one who initiate talking to him 1st. And it's only until the last few days then we knew each other better. Had really lotsa fun too.. really can't describe it down in words. Oh ya, i just love the great scenery over there. Very nice. Though i never went to their temple, the monuments' scenery really awed me. Cos, it's my first time for most of the things la.

Well now i talking to the Thai friend on msn now. He's name is Q. Sending him the video that i made for my presentation. Really glad to learn and know so many things. I miss Thailand suddenly.