Had been camping in school for 4 days due to camp! Stunned?! haha actually onli stay there until like 11+pm. Had to do all the preparations for the camp coming up on Monday. Just hope everything goes well. My first ever biggest event. I thank all my frens for coming to the camp cos of us. Don wanna let u all down as well... Think we've tried our best so just hope all will enjoy. Even we all oso enjoy crapping while doing all those shit..
Just spent a short time with sin en and weiting together just now for their birthday celebration. Though it's short, but i realise there's something different in all of us now. I dunno whether it's good or bad.. but i still treasure them as my best frens forever. I really hope that every year i will be there to celebrate with them. Ting, ur msg also make my day.. :)
I nearly forgot then i lost IT on 14th Sep. It was my first time. An experience but i don't really like it. I went clubbing! haehae.. with shiny and gang. Think my purpose was to go there and drink. I dun like the atmosphere. Not me i guess. I seriously prefer pubbing and go drinking in a bar. No matter wat, it's shiny's birthday and i dun wanna disappoint her. Ah ha, talking about this, 13th Sep i went to a bar with ting, drank and listen to the singer singing.. OMG, it's like dam nice lor... her singing is so superb. Although i dunno most of the songs, but she's powerfulded. Then suddenly, got this guys ard 20+ to 30+ suddenly came in with a group and said hi to me n ting. We were shocked la.. First time we encounter ppl like tt ma... So we actually stun for a few sec before we smiled and said hi back... We haven't recovered from our shock yet and he started again. He came over to our table with a drink and said 'HI', 'just wanna say a hi', 'but u all look so fierce, u stare at me and i stare at u, come on~ just a hi and can we cheers?', 'oh ur fren too, but she's unfriendly' (because i got no more drink haha), 'but hey do u want a drink?' And i replied, 'no thanks, i cant take it anymore' wahaha, now i think back oso wanna laugh.. nvm, the waitress came over ltr and ask if we still ok with all these.. The waitress cute lor, will give funny faces one...
I shall thank god for what i have now... Must treasure...
I WILL NOT TRY. I WILL MAKE IT WORK~
