<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Powderful team won the debate!!! Time for celebration.. hehe... Champions ya? But a letdown, didn't get the chance to fight with the people we want. Sianzzzzzzz.. An excuse or? Anyway.. ya we won.. so much so for our hard work. I love this team.

Term tests results out.. All were sad.. I drop drop drop to C... Only manage to secure my Maths. I cannot drop. I must maintain and i wanna prove i can do it. Be it whether i'm joining all these activities onot. I hope all will fight with me.. Let's chiong for exams =) Well all hoping to go web lab, OSIP and BII for attachments rite? And not only to just stay in school to slack..

Feeling quite stress out though... to go through all these... 5 more weeks to go..