Tired! Tired! Tired! Stress! Stress! Stress!
Wah I need a break.. OMG, yr 2.1 really can kill ppl.. 3 presentations in a week.. 3 quizzes in a week. oh man..................... i'm just so tied up with my school stuff.
Just got back from my very 1st official event, CM Cup.. To me, it well absolutely fine, maybe some flause regarding about our internal job scope. Just hope everybody will learn a few things here n there from the event today.
I miss going out, watching tv, miss my best frens, miss my biz frens, miss my sem 1 enjoyment. Miss going out with him, miss spending quality time. haiz.............. so many things, 11th Sep faster come..
hmmm talking about best frens, why is there buddy rivalry? why why why? why really must compare until lidat? it's just the different lifestyle we are experiencing, that doesn't mean that i'm saying u got alot of free time. hai, watever la... i won't want this to spoil anything too..
Holidays, I love u!!! muahahahahahahaha... wish me luck for coming week's presentations and tests!~! lalalalala~
