Was typing my blog entry halfway when the school's com just auto restart and made me run from com to com.. zzz.. Anyway had a small meeting just now with my committee members. Everyday is like so packed packed packed till school reopen. maybe i'm just lucky that i didn't get a ****.
Yesterday sent brandy and james off to Aust.. Haha, bugged them to buy milo for mi.. Why, why no one believes that the milo manufactured from Aust is much nicer and better? Well, although the packaging is a brown colour tin and just a small label saying "Australia Milo", it's still like much better than Malaysia's and Singapore's.. Serious!!! Do i sound like I'm joking? But haizz, no one believes me.. Lucky this time the people who are oging to Aust isn't dajie, if not, I wun be able to say anything cos she confirm 100% guarantee x 2 plus rechop won't buy for me one. Anyway ytd also happen to saw Han at the airport. They having some Neon gathering.. Sound so so familiar.. Last time when i was in Caddo and Phalanx, also lidat... free from anything, everyday go out have fun, play pool, sing ktv and won 4d.. But I think I need to get out of this life.. Need to grow up.. True, need to have some fun times but I dun think I must do that everday since like money is so hard to earn.
Hmmm, just wondering why people tend to say excuses just because they didn't want to go and attend something. Well, not say I never do that.. But for personal stuff or maybe fren fren sake, why can't we just tell each other? Then in e end found out that those excuses are not valid and they don't even happen. Isn't it worse? Just tell straight lor.. Not as if someone will point a gun aat u and force u to go do something. Just decline it in a reasonable way.. Just SAY!!! It won't hurt. The most hurting part will be that the person u are telling actually found out the truth.. zzz...
Gonna go for orientation soon at 5+.. Actually still long. and I'm so sick sick sick.. Still coughing and having some slight flu.. arghh!!!
