Just don't feel like doing anything, just want to sit in a corner and not think of anything. So terrible, feeling more terrible than anything. Just don't feel like seeing them.. I'm still in the enjoy life mood i guess. I don't mind whether ppl around me are poor or rich, who and what they are. As long I'm happy and they are happy, free from everything. I also happy. So what if i do something good and well, but others around are not? It won't make any difference. I feel so shit now, cannot do anything.
I'm still closed. My believes is much too strong for anything. I'm trying hard to open to get the idea through, but it's hard. It's not i don't find it realistic, i'm not them, i just wan wat i want and do wat i like. To achieve wat i like too.. the rest are secondary. It makes my heart feel so hurt so pain when i know someone is feeling terrible. And it's not their fault.
Freedom~
