Just came back from FOC 2nd day camp. I would say, after the workshop, the programmers and I had bond rather quite well.. Got to understand a little better, and did learn quite a few things from the senior. Hmmm not to mention we did had some rather fun times, talking nonsense during our relax time and laughing our hearts out like crazy. Hmm, come to think of it, i do miss the times with them when i'm back home. and they were a good bunch of 'colleagues'. They sacrificed for me knwoing that I'm sick.. Especially thanking ah seng for being the victim when those freshies wanna pour flour on us. Hey but the freshies are nice as well.. Haha they ask me to hide one corner cos they wanna sabo ah seng.. haehae!~!
Today's a bad weather, my game got cancelled and we changed it to scavenger hunt. My 1st time playing and I need to lead a group of freshies of about 25 (sub-empire name is called Nepy). They so good, cos they thank me alot of time and i helped them to earn alot of point.. haha.. Well, something good for a programmer is that u will be 'por' by them.. Even if u not pretty, not nice, not cute, not handsome.. they also must say u cute, pretty, nice and handsome.. becos u are the game master... their game points is in ur hands! Then today, i went to talk to Joel, my attachment student who is now attending the orientation. Asked him whether his group got anybody named Joshua, haha, so lucky that Joshua is the one I'm finding (Justin's cousin), wat a coincident.. Nv waste effort. And I definitely must mention today that joel has become a bappo!!! The picture i took is so cuteeeee!~!
Think today is my first time dancing in camp ba.I mean really dance like hip hop kind. Ling Ling chereographed a new dance steps for our performance night but didn't use it until jam and hop time.. Wow, suddenly go stage i blur, forgot the steps den anyhow dance, luckily the lights off, cannot see clearly. only got disco light. hehe..
Ok, now gonna vent my anger for awhile.. Just dun understand why, some ppl like to do last minute stuff when they are not in that position anymore. Ask that person, when i'll be receiving the documents and format for everything, can happily tell me during the offical handover. Like what the hell, wait for so long and meanwhile i have to makedo with nothing to look at and shit..but this is not gonna spoil my good camp mood.. I awaiting for more goodies!!!
