I dunno le.... confuse again. Today re-organisation of the main com members. Everything that has happened was a big shock to us. But luckily the most important position wasn't held by someone. Whatever it is.. I'm no longer Treasurer. Now become Secretary. 2 Secretaries. Dunno the year down the road will be good or what if I consider to stay. I'm just fickle-minded la. One side tell to stay cos of Seal points n one other thing. Another ask me to get out of it becos of maybe Friendship and teamwork with the previous committee. I'ma ctually ok with the new committee members. Didn't bear any grudges with them all. Just that I don't get what is the real rationale behind the revamp and does that mean that Justin, Gabrielle and You Qing didn't do anything for BIE? I wasn't quite happy with the outcome though but it's e lecturers decisions and there's nothing we could do. Only thing now i know is YQ might be withdrawing from his position adn for myself, i really really hope justin to be in. I hope the lecturers really can make a wise decision. He is capable of handling things not saying tt cos of our relationship. Kumar he himself also wish tt to happen. Chatted with Kumar, found out lotsa stuff as well. Just hope either one will stay for the position.
I JUST CONFUSED!!! REALLY A CONFUSED TOAD RIGHT NOW.
