<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wah today my mum ask me go teach tuition, one primary 2 gal.. Must teach Chinese, Maths and English.. But i think my english CMI cos last time in primary school I was given extra practise on grammar.. I dunno how to differentiate is, was, are, were, I, you, Me, like i dunno how to put them together.. haha.. If u gonna ask me wat is verb, noun, adverb and adjectives, i seriously dunno haha.. but hey, the tuition my mum set for me, say charge her $200 per month.. cos she my mum's fren's daughter's daughter..

Today stared at the com whole day.. ate chicken rice lol.. better than the duck rice ytd and so ex summore, stupid ah bek cheat me and my dear's money.. Play A3 for awhile den Amos online, he teach me how to play the flag game.. wahaha, finally after sooo many years, I finally know how to play liao.. Must count and must think one.. Unless like him lidat, tikam tikam..

Justin just called, made him talk to my niece.. Think he talked alot to her, den suddenly my niece shun away from the phone so I went back to talk to him.. Shit him sia, he dunno i was on the phone le, he kept talking and guess wat he say?! "Gu Gu notti rite?" zzz -.- Anyway after a few minutes later, my niece drop her fork, I shouted at her and ask who drop? She say tin tin... wahaha, and justin heard that.. my mum too.. all luff sia!!! so whoever reading this must luff too.. hahaha..