<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I going chalet later lor.. i need to find some work man.. next month another month of cashing money out.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh... die... my dear weiting's brother is getting married, so have to go to the wedding dinner.. oh my oh my.. die le die le..

Feel so bad.. Sin En just gave me and weiting an sms ytd nite.. I feel i have neglected the 2 of them.. how? but all so difficult to meet up.. weiting going New Zealand today and she is working.. I need to find jobs and settle things.. Currently still involved in TPSU programme com.. chalet.. eh ok la abit of enjoying myself.. Haizz really need to find time for them.. We haven watch a movie for 4 years together le.. long right? enough said.. to en n ting --> missing u sistas!!!