Just finished my last paper yesterday. No feelings becos i know i am not going to do well for that paper.. a B is a bonus now.. Sadded.. And it's my 100th day with my dear but he broke my shoe strap!!! Had to limp back home.. Then while bathing, my friendship which have been wif my ankle for about 5 years broke too.. haiz.. nvm.. At least i console myself by going out.. Haha, went out with gab and her fren terry.. Watched The Eye 10.. More of a comedy than horror movie.. Cute~ Then went home in terry's car.. Ya her fren drives.. if only ~ First thing when i reached home, bathe haha.. After that since I'm such a good gal, i pack my room.. Read many love letters I've received last time.. lol, decided to write reply few of them.. cool~
Recent update of me: Currently on an online game, A3.. Those interested can visit http://a3.igamesasia.com.sg.. Giving myself a 2 week break before i start work which means after I receive my results.. I wanna go nite cycling!!! Oh ya looking forward to my TB030 outing, time for laughter!!!
