It's Chinese New Year!!! Meant to be a joyous occasions for most of the chinese, but there are some out there now not enjoying at all. Really feel bad that i didn't go down. Tied by tradition and family.. arghhhhhhhh.. I really feel worried and sad. Just realise when one of ur problems are solved, another arised.. Really hoped one day u will be freed from all these.. and u need not worry this n that everyday..
Yesterday before having reunion dinner, met up with Amos.. We talked alot.. He told me about his fren, Ruoyang, told me about life is very vulnerable and I totally agree with him. We kinda shared alot too. Sometimes I'm scared, scared of losing something/someone suddenly or even myself. I too scared that something may happen to me suddenly. I know I shoudn't say this kind of thing during CNY, but haiz.. things just happen too sudden.. Oh ya.. this amos might change course like wat I did too.. to CMM.. Well, all I can say is pursue ur dreams ba.. But before doing anything just make sure u think thru everything carefully.. Everything decision made is crucial and there's no "I'll definitely will get in/get what I want" in this world.. We all have to work for it.. Be it ur dreams, money matters, trust, respect and all.. U wan to get all these, u have to go thru some hardship first.. Some people maybe lucky some may just be unlucky.. But I believe with effort, all of us will get to our dreams in time to come..
Anyway, I suppose everyone is out there visiting relatives and collecting Ang Baos.. I got mine too, total only got 2.. from my mum and brother. Not going to any relatives house this year. But tml sharon and gang are coming over and we are visiting each other's house tml.. Now i'm alone at home, bro is out with fren and mum, dry swimming.. Hmmm.. for now there's only this that made me quite happy la~ that is my whole family knows about me n dear le... all happy for me also.. haha.. and they even made fun of me... zzz.. my eldest bro kept asking his daughter to ask me where is GuGu's (auntie) boyfriend? infront of everybody.. eh haha my face turn red anyway.. I'm just SHY!!! lol~
Friday school reopen but I dunno whether should I go onot? Cos only got 2 hrs of studies.. but having something on later at 1pm in school, dilemna ar... hiyoz... Haha, I having a longer holiday than anyone else if I'm not going on friday.. thanks to my timetable cos I only got 4 hrs of studies in total this week.. hoho~
