<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, January 22, 2005

Got time to blog le. Busy with term test and yes, it's over.. And now, officially starting my term break which doesn't seem like a term break to me. Need to camp in school from like sunday till maybe friday and friday morning had to attend the Global Citizenship lecture and tutorial. Oh ya must share the good news.. Hehe got in the overseas CDS trip to Vietnam and flying off to Ho Chi Minh for 6 days 5 nites in April. Finally got a chance to go overseas. Though it's gonna be an educational trip but still, i got to see the outside world. Hmmm, if i ever decide to change my mind of not going, will be because of time. Time is what I need most right now. 24 hours a day doesn't seem to be enough. So many committments and I don't seem to fulfill them all.

Really wanted to continue to be DHL and it's going to be hard when I have to face with so many committments. Nevertheless, all the more i won't give up what I have now and what I'm doing now. Won't even regret the decisions i made and definitely, dear.

Busy busy busy week.. Got biofund assignment to complete when I have camps!!! arghhh... stupid camp.. made me camp so many days.

Hehe.. actually looking forward to getting back my papers. I'm such a weird person. I like to do exam and I like to take papers back because I want to know how I fare. Even if it's bad I oso wanna know so I can push myself further and further!!! Argh dunno why.. just feel like shouting these few days, but I think my mum will say I siao!

Ok, feel so bad for not able to join TB030 gang for the outings and all.. Feel like spending time with them but term test and other stuff. So long never crap with them le.. Miss their crappings and talking.. hehe, but for the gals, will be seeing them in camp so haha, i guess we will talk our hearts out in camp man. Had my Mu Gou Chy day ytd at Sentosa.. So fun.. had some gals' talk too.. it feels so good. Oh and we played a joke on my dear.. Hehe, my good dear didn't get angry.. and still crapped back with us. He is JUS so Good and Wonderful!! Power-ed!!! haha I'm mad mad mad...