Think I should blog le.. Been really busy since the day school started, especially bringing the attachment students around TP.. Like a mother like dat.. School started, but my timetable's quite slack, and I mean really.. People all around me are taking 7 subjects, but here I am with only 4 main core subs.. It may seem good and bad la.. I'll see how good and bad it goes..
This week haven gone back to taste my mum's home cooked food yet.. I think i have not been eating at home lately.. Missing my favourite soups.. Nowadays always been going back home at around 11+.. tired sia.. I hope this 2 weeks passed faster, so i can have more time to relax as well as to catch up with my Biochem.. It's a fun and interesting subject, I'm going to love it, but i think it's darn hard.. Gonna push myself further and more for it as well as for other stuffs..
Lotsa things happening lately, thanks to my frens for giving me so much concern just by either seeing my face, my attitude or even my msn nick..
