<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Just when I thought all problems were solved.. everything is going smoothly and well for me, suddenly something cropped up. I dunno what to do, I dun want her to think of me as something else, all I wish is to have what we used to be. I dunno what to do to help us either.. Really just hoping that some miracle might happen and solve this kinda things for the both of us as well.

Was really glad that justin were there, always there when I'm down.. He saw me tear when i didn't want him to see that. he really means more than a bf to me. Read thru his blog and I seriously think that I'm so fortunate to know him and to have him too. Everything he said just makes me speechless. I wanted to tag on his blog but i just cant figure wat to type out. He knows me inside out.. arghh I feel like shouting, shouting cos I feel so loved and fortunate..

Just had some study session with justin, amos and han.. Was practically doing my stuff when han started to crack some lame jokes to amos.. lol.. u cant imagine amos' reaction, it darn funny.. lol.. with his sleepy look, omg! But well, han u did it man.. U really made us luff like crazy today and i must admit i was quite erm slow today for one of the joke la.. cos i didn't know wat does the joke meant.. Ok, that makes me a joke myself..

Goal for this semester : Do super well in my studies
Objective : To prove to my brother and mum that I still can maintain my standards with everything I have now so that ...........(for all to guess)