Yesterday went to expo and 'visited' Xiaodidi!!! how can I ever thank him? I'm sooo lucky to find this xiaodidi.. Thanks alot and luv u man.. haha~ Bought like about 5 stuff and the total amount like not quite expensive lar.. These definitely help to sew my budgeted pocket a little.. hee~ Ya then received an sms from ZhiHuai, saying that he, YH, YC and brother going to have supper at Aljunied.. So ya joined them since didn't see them for quite sometime already.. Reached there, gotten myself a mission.. dotzation.. That is to book chalet.. But too bad my brother is overseas now so cannot book.. Now finding ways to book a chalet for my secondary classmates during this peak season.. Must be cheap one also cos not alot of ppl we are going to invite now.. Then caught in the rain, not able to walk home so continue to talk and crap there.. Long time never crap wif them so much le... and they still calling me brother.. zzz.. Anyway, it was afterall a fun nite, though the time we met up were short, it still seem so wonderful..
Was walking along citilink today when I saw Ah Ling (tt's wat i call her).. my ex ex ex ex dunno how many ex neighbour.. She was with her boyfriend and my! She changed alot sia.. She was holding a cigarette in her hand.. Asked her when she started that and she told me she started when she went to work.. Why I dun seem to smoke when i went to work? So, dunno wat to say about her.. And she even like ask me to hook fingers against fingers to promise not to tell her mum.. So disappointed.. She really dun seem to look like one who smoke sia.. I really hope she will quit which i think she just say say to stop me from nagging her.. lol..
Thinking of cash now.. Should I do accept???
