<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, November 08, 2004

Went to HDB early in the morning after waking yao up at 9am.. Then actually went to ahve breakfast with my bro den he send me to TPY.. Haha, the supervisor was so shock when i told him I was at HDB Hub cos he tot i still need some time to travel down.. Well today took 9 cases from him.. So after that since I'm free, I decided to chiong my 9 surveys.. And out of these 9, I did 7.. 7 in 3 hours summore.. So proud of myself.. Which means total up to date for my surveys are $200!!! But anyway, today got good shopowners la that's why can manage to finish so many.. Remember got 1 talked like almost 45 mins to me.. so -.-.. lucky he give me a good survey, actually all the owners all tell me the same thing, no carpark, too little crowd, rental fee too high la, bla bla bla~

Today surprising, woke up early becos I need to prepare myself for the early morning shift in airport tml which starts at 6.30am.. Oh my! Lucky after that during the break my bro going to accompany for abt 2 hrs to do airport pass and I can go inside do some window shopping first..