Today is the sista's day.. Finally after 2 months before Me, En and Ting met up.. Ting just came back from Cambodia and she looked even more tan.. Anyway, it was a short sista's day and we drank at this place called Piazza before we parted our way..
I met this particular person when i was walking with my sistas at PS.. It's been years since i last saw her.. Just a few days ago still thinking about her and my mum just talked about her ytd too as well.. Saw her today and didn't expect to neglect en and ting and walk around PS with ehr for like 1 hour.. We talked alot.. Reminisced about the past and found out something that I didn't know last time.. Although she's not considered my family member anymore, I still treat her as one compared to my real sister-in-law.. I regard her as my 'sister-in-law' forever.. It was so great just to see her and I'm so glad that she still remembers me, my gor and my mum.. She told me sometimes she would take my photo out and look at my photo when i was young and she will luff at that.. I feel quite sad la.. dunno y.. but on the other hand, happy too.. Was really glad that I saw her and talked to her for so long.. I didn't expect myself to talk to her that long also... In the end before we parted, she bought me a bracelet with my name carved on it for x'mas present... I'll treasured that forever and this will be the best x'mas present i've ever received.. Just dunno y i feel so emotional after seeing and talking so much n long to her.. maybe i'm just helping to pay back.. I hope she finds a good husband soon.. I miss the old times but things aren't the same now..
