My com's been giving me all kind of craps.. Been doing my favourite thing these few days.. REFORMATTING! Chio sia.. i can even memorise the steps of reformatting liao.. Can even step by step tell my brother on the phone wat to click and wat to do.. and hopefully and finally it's alright la.. darn the stupid dunno wat virus..
Then had my chilling wif TB030 peeps at our usual chilling place, LIPS cafe.. Stoned there for like 3 hrs before we head to Chomp Chomp (been at least 2.5 yrs since I last went there).. Ya tok cok.. see some scandals and show off our POSB debit cards.. lol.. and I really dun believe sharon n yao actually sign up for the California thingy.. It's just way too expensive to enjoy that.. but well, now i believe le.. Haha, dajie I dun believe at first becos u cheated us sooooo many times.. Just a while before we left, while we were thinking about wat to eat at Chomp Chomp, ys told us a new dish! Cai Tao Kway(pls pronounce tt as chicken in hokkien).. That's not on purpose lor.. haha.. Ya then got huge downpour but we still ran our way to Orchard MRT and head to Serangoon Gardens.. Hehe, on our way there, we surround yao to kinda tell us who is the "that someone", but his lips darn tight sia.. couldn't get anything out.. But i guess everyone has a person in mind who 'that someone' is la.. then we waited for Brandy at Chomp Chomp for quite a while.. Ordered quite alot and i drank Heineken beer again..
I have a new goal now liao.. To go on diet.. I think I'm getting fatter and this is no good and i think drinking makes it worse sia.. omg omg!
Now nv play RYL liao.. new game is MapleStory.. So like Supermario.. haha When i was playing that game my brother ask me why am I playing such a kiddy.. then i was like -.-?
Today went to work.. 4 hrs only and I think I'm becoming like Evelyn.. Machiam like ah sam (cleaner).. I spent my 4 hrs there serve laksa all these and clear plates.. but gd thing is.. the time i went there, it wasn't busy and i actually had about 2 hrs lidat stoning in the air looking at people walking here and there.. The staff there oso not bad, kept asking me wanna eat onot.. But why nv go Chen Fu Ji.. haiz, go there then got shin yi n mei qin and got the transit pass.. can go inside buy things at discount summore.. sad case nvm.. When i went home bought myself a box of chocolates.. Wahh sooo shiok and the chocolates is super nice sia.. munched it straight when i was taking the mrt.. hehe.. k gg to game lor..
