My 2nd day of work was fun.. lol.. I talked more today with one of my colleague.. Well, he's from TP studying in InfoComm year 1.. Then he like tell me alot of things and we even realise that ppl he knew I oso know.. My timing today was actually 6-10pm but it turned out i need to do another extra 1 hr.. So after 11pm, the assistant manager went missing and i just keep quiet n continue to do lo.. about 11.30 lidat then he came and talk to me say I need to go and ask him at 11pm whether i shld continue to stay onot, cannot keep quiet.. cos they dun wanna spend money on cab fare.. but anyway I got my free cab back too.. Today got free food n free transport soo shiok.. Then I tot i will be forever stuck there in the kopitiam and i feel evious about others getting the transit pass.. Den suddenly just now the manager pass me a letter asking me go do my transit pass sia.. power~ Next time i can go to departure hall and shop inside the duty free shops lor.. yoohoo! Oh so today went home at ard 12+am took cab wif 2 other strangers and my that colleague.. And he stay at Aquarius.. opp benny nia..
Saw my timetable next week.. 3 days but the shifts abit weird sia.. nvm total calculated earnings for next week is at least $85.. Not bad.. more to go.. Can buy lotsa stuff and cut hair liao..
Will be visiting gab soon, hope she recover soon then can come work wif us le..
