Just loves working during public holiday.. $80 today.. by just walking up and down and clearing plates.. Then today my bro drives me to work and back home and he even came to my workplace to drink wif his colleagues.. funny and he ask me not to go to his table to serve him.. I oso dun wan lor.. But den the bad part of work was, my leg is super pain again.. omg!!! Stood like 8 hrs plus and the only time I sat down was when I was having my dinner? Nvm, for the sake of this double pay, i will persevere.. but next sun oso same time.. haizz..
Read my fren, Zh's blog.. Dunno wat happen to him and his frens.. We use to talk alot alot.. After something happen and after we each gone to different paths after Os.. We were kinda separated.. No longer do we chat on the phone, but still he is my gd fren & best pal no matter wat.. hehe.. He's having some fren's thingy prob but I really hope he's doing fine with it.. I dunno how to say, but if u're reading this blog, I hope u will understand me cos since we knew each other like 8 years liao? hehe.. take care k.. anything will be there for u to confide in..
