<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, November 17, 2004

It's been such a long long day for me.. I think I slept at about 2am then woke up by 4.30am.. Thanks to cus and ra for waking me up from my dreams.. lol.. but really thanks.. hmm, then I think this week would be a Bedok week for me.. Went Bedok for 3 times in a day.. Ytd oso went bedok to meet up with Irene.. So, morning took cab down to pass laptop to Jus, den meet Jus after work cos need to bring him and his com to simlim.. After simlim forgot to take wire then took 65 back wif Cus to jus' place then to Hougang.. Wah long long day sia.. Tired too.. Justin finally upgraded his er computer? Spent a total of $550, dunno whether to him is cheap or ex.. But at least he got such a wonderful com, much more power than my pathetic laptop which can't support gaming and my bro's com now.. then went over to Cus place and wanted to download WOW into my com, but sadly, his com abit CMI.. Cannot transfer even with the newly bought USB cable.. Then after figuring out for 3 hours lidat, decided to give up due to I'm tired and I couldn't get my game transferred.. but nvm la.. Cos in the end, got the game transferred and really must thanks Justin for coming all e way down..

This week gonna be a busy week for mi, actually everyday I've been booked! lol.. everyday got different stuff to do.. And Work!!! Talking about work, there's this guy in work, is like omg!! Darn disgusting.. Everytime see me, "Xiang wo ma?" zzz, he too friendly le.. I cannot tahan, even first time meet Irene can even touch her head.... Abit er xin.. In work he can even, "lai bao bao".. dotzation, he is super duper ER XIN!!! I dunno how am I going to stand him during work, luckily he not in TP.. good luck to Irene liao..

Btw, got to guess correctly for one of my Birthday present.. OMG.. It's something that I'm gg to give someone.. Revenge sia..