HOPE HOPE HOPE... Hoping for alot alot of things..
Today during work, one of my colleagues, Aunty Sally sort of read my palm.. Told me I've got a bad life which is full of ups and downs.. Being 100% human, of cos I'm curious so decided to probe further.. Then, she continued and well the way she told me the things were quite true.. Haiz, so sad.. Even told her about my family background and stuff..
Finally my chalet's final.. Booked liao.. Gonna be at Costa Sands Pasir Ris.. Although there are only these few of us, but we are the remaining ones that still click and are best frens together..
Still thinking about YQ stuff.. dunno y i still so undecisive, probably still haf some doubts and maybe I still think it's just too good to be true.. Maybe dun wanna make it not worth it.. On the other hand, thinking wat if I saw the rest doing well.. I'll surely miss out.. ZZZ la.. Gonna give him by answer by sat oso.. omg!
