Can't sleep... it's like 4am and I can't put myself to sleep.. These few days have been sleeping late.. The results of me playing RYL probably.. haha.. Lucky I still have 1 month before school starts so can slowly change my sleeping habit..
Today went to Sim Lim and moi bro bought me the ram.. yes la.. Faster speed and faster paging liao.. Then ask the boss about com upgrades cos ac wants it.. and it like super cheap.. $388 for low end P3 with casing speaker, keyboards, etc.. Hope ac really save money for his com and hope he either stop betting or win in bets.. haha, abit contradict ya..
Then on the way to Sim Lim, received a call from Rae.. Sooooo, yes! I got the airport job and gonna start work on thurs.. cool.. Means I'm gonna earn another $40 this week.. My bank a/c has drop to 3 digit.. sad sad sad... Now must work harder for it to become 4.. Creditor requesting money from Dajie!! Over!
