Wow.. 2 jobs on hand.. Power~ Especailly the HDB one.. Attend a 1 hr training and Voila! $20.. hoho and the survey too.. $10 per survey, so far I have done 4 le.. need to do one more to attain my minimum pay.. Today went out early just in the hope of chionging my 5 surveys, but sad case cos didnt manage to do it.. 2 are offices, 1 owner not there and another the shop not yet start biz so cannot do.. Lidat means no money.. :( Broke ar broke.. wanna watch movie oso no money, dun even dare to spend on food and ez link.. Now using my bro's ez link card.. hoho.. Now still considering whether to take up the airport job.. I wanna play and enjoy but thinking, no money oso cannot play.. Just scare that I cant commit during school days, how?????
Later going to visit gab at Marina Deck.. Probably when i stand there, I will think of that day when dajie, peter, ac and I were playing Bonkers.. Hmmm.. Still remember how peter called the police to ask for direction inside the cab.. wahaha! He even acted as tourist sia.. Ya that was fun, really fun.. :p Talking about peter, he called me just now and told me he was bitten by a dog on his hand while doing the HDB survey.. And I was like luffing all the way while i was walking home.. it's darn funny.. Peter, the dog dun like u la cos u not bitch.. haha.
Tml going to have my cycling trip wif... i dun even know how many ppl.. But confirmed ones are, gab, me, cus, mos, jus, ben and ra.. It better be fun and no more ka ni nus..
When am I going to meet WT and SE? Miss them!!! Ciaoz~
