<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, October 24, 2004

Stayed over at Gab's hse.. Got a touch on RYL, a Malaysian Online game.. Eh it's definitely more fun than Archmage.. Ya, played RYL, Hotel and watch a bit of TV over there.. And the hotel, arghhh I think it's the bad luck brought by the blue car, those who uses it sure very suay.. Kept losing sia..

Oh then after staying up for one whole nite, think i CMI, slept like few hrs on and off in her room while gab and benny slpet in her mum's room.. Then jus and cus took turns to train their characters.. Was woken up by Noi's call and I didnt even know it's her until she finished saying "Mich! I passed everything!" Then I was quite blur at that time and I went to ask who is she, haha.. lame~ So I guess everybody in Biz are all happy about their results, all passed esp for ORDB.. Yar, then I got my results at about 2+pm.. Anticipated for quite long.. It definitely was a shocked for me.. I really didnt expected to get what I had.. Thinking I screwed up my maths paper and felt bit disappointed for my Dfund.. But I was happy though.. My lowest was a B as expected for my HAP.. :p Well, when I got my results, I quickly told jus, and u can see his reaction immediately la.. He's soo anxious for it but he kinda was amongst the last few to know.. In e end he got it like almost half an hr later.. Really felt abit guilty for saying something to him.. arhhh really sry.. ok, but all in all everyone did well!

Then today dajie and peter came over to my hse.. one use com to change blogskin.. In e end find the blogskin for one whole day and then only use a blogskin tt has no picture or image in it.. Then peter played Winning 11 on my PS2.. Den went to try try the game wif him, wah lao, like cannot control lidat, my player like run super slow.. then keep tripping him and got myself lotsa yellow and esp red cards.. Haha.. Ya la in the end he won lor.. Then we called somebody and kup the phone.. Hello? haha.. funny sia.. heh.. Peter flirt ar!

Ok i wanna try my RYL.. Been trying it dunno since when, but it's like i cant go in... arghh!!! Help help help.. I wanna train my character.. even jus can use laptop to go in liao.. My laptop, must be guai ok..