<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, October 30, 2004

OMG! Yesterday I made an appointment with a shopowner and promise to meet him at 10.30am on Friday.. Then I played RYL until like 3+am before I went to bed.. Set my alrm nicely to 9am and probably after lying abt for some time after i wake up and wash up, i still have time to pack my bag for the interview.. Soo I slept and slept... When I wake up.. I was like 'WT... F? It's already 11am!' I was so gan jiong and rushing that i finish my washup and bathe within 15 mins.. And during that 15 mins, i kept thinking wat excuse shld i give to that shopowner.. Haha, den wanted to tell him was caught up wif some interview previously but think was quite lame so in the end told him i was held up by some matter.. Lucky he didn't get angry and still wanted to treat me drink when he saw me.. Phew!! I shouldn't trust my Samsung phone anymore.. The alarm just sux!

I did something special today.. I went all the way to Hougang and meet my neighbour.. Hehe, not really all the way but at least since I'm there decided to give her a visit before i meet eve and gang to visit Gab at SGH.. Although my chat wif my neighbour was quite short, but we reminisce the times we had together abt 3 years ago.. It's been like 2.5 yrs since i last saw her.. We didn't even met on the street when SG is so small.. While I was taking the lift up to storey 10, I recalled how I always go home 2.5 yrs ago.. Then when I reached storey 10, I saw my old house.. But now changed alot le, I have no more entry to it and it seems so green nnow cos my bro sold it to a Malay family.. Miss my old house alot sia.. Dun like my current hse, hope I quickly move out..

So after that we went SGH to visit Gab.. She just got out of the Op room when we reached there and she kinda make me recalled my operation 8 yrs ago.. Just lying down there and no energy to move any of ur body parts around.. Wanna open ur eyes oso cannot.. But hope she get well soon..

Abit tired now.. going to slp liao..