<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, October 14, 2004

FuN!!!

Finally met up with the TB030 peeps again rite after their exams.. It seems that I haven been seeing for about like 1 month when it’s actually 1.5 week? Ya they were study and I was studying too as well.. Separated in a sense, but nonetheless, we are still back as TB030 when it’s the hols’ time!!

So the 8 of us (Me, Dajie, Noi, Nad, Peter, AC, James & Brandon) went to Sentosa.. Hmm, something happen b4 that la, but no point mentioning liao.. but not very gd to do that la hor, cos like last min fly us aeroplane maybe should at least tell everybody instead of just telling one person.. Nvm, it’s over~~ Cool down everyone.. reached sentosa then, we had 8 brains then, but all not working, cos no one knows where to go and we have some clowns saying wanna go wonder golf…dotsation! In e end we ended up at Siloso Beach and played vball.. Fun la, first time playing with them and just anyhow whack.. Den we had a match between guys and gals, eh hem!! Gals’ won haha!! I think my serving best liao.. One serve one point..It was a fair game afterall.. The sand near the seawater is soo soft but those at the vball court.. cmi.. I think I sprained my ankle over their.. Goodness man, I sprain ankle, hit the ball until both my wrist and thumb become swollen… Then ran out of water, went to buy a jug of coke from the beach pub.. another thing, it was definitely another day of photo taking session, receiving files from peter right now, which is just only photos from one person’s digi cam..and it’s like 70K of space liao.. I haven developed mine yet.. ok so after that me, nad and noi went to the platform area and tried jumping into the sea.. soo fun, dajie, james, peter, ac and Brandon missed out that man, nvm, I’ll show u the pics.. haha.. Well after that we went to had our late dinner at Subway where we gals went MIA becos we went to buy James’ belated birthday cake.. Surprised him sia and he tot that cake was for me.. Haha slow ar slow ar.. Made him picked up the candles where we stuck right deep into the cake.. Before we parted ways, we took a group photo outside subway.. memorable sia..

More sentosa outings to come.. Be prepared.. hoho.. Love the sun, the sand, the time we spent and the things we did!! Yeah!!

These are some of the photos taken..