Finally a whole day at home like since 9th October.. Really have been out everyday.. Chill, tok cok, play, drink, work.. Name wateva it is, and most probably i've done them.. A day at home is shiok man.. Yesterday nite I played my FFX-2 until 6am in the morning then went to slp.. Cus gave me 6 miss calls b4 I answered it.. Actually was supposed to play RYL on my laptop ytd.. Tried to went in wif my laptop the day be4 and it went fine.. But ytd just got the feeling that my laptop will fail me.. and so it did.. Basically only me and jus were trying to get in but.. NO!!!! we still can't get in thru our laptops..
Anyway today stayed at home and hehe, instead of trying to play RYL on my laptop, tried it on desktop.. and tadang! I play for more than 4hrs. hoho.. Tonite gonna exhange slping venues wif my bro liao.. and maybe chionging the game until late erm early in e morning la..
Was thinking whether to book the chalet for F4-1 now or wait until they finish their As first.. Probably gonna ask benny to help me to book one from Aloha Loyang.. For TB030 chalet.. err, now still no news sia.. sad:(
Phew.. my niece finally went home.. hai.. pity her and her sis sometimes cos they have such a father.. Sometimes I just feel that adults are unreasonable and they are ppl who dun like to admit their mistakes.. arr dunno y i say that also.. been seeing all these situations for like very long liao.. so sian also, until now my best resort to all these craps is to keep quiet and change topics.. haha.. but seriously when i look at my brothers and mum arguing abt money and wateva stuff, really felt that all of them are super stubborn.. and I just can't stand my brother being soo 'coward'.. I hate my sister-in-law! (Just who do u think u are..)
