A break of 2 days before my HAP paper.. later going to the airport to study wif my frens.. hmmm long time nv blog even online cos rather feel like studying than blogging.. So for my 1st paper, CKT.. it's a NO PROBLEM paper.. but for EMaths paper, a gonecase.. this is the first time I gave up trying the question to get an answer, just only did some workings and passed it up.. haiz... dieded!~!
Recently~ nothing much, only studying during study week.. Kinda like always having study group with my new group of frens.. Well, after my exam, I'll upload the pics I've taken wif them in casual wear no more formal.. hehe..
Yeah! Exam ending on the 9th.. Gonna go out with TB030 peeps to Sentosa then after that go to chalet with I403... Looking forward to stuff after exam.. and gamingggggg (my Final Fantasy has waited for long for me liao...)
