TPSU Sub Com Camp was.... ok la but going to not fun.. Dunno y.. just kinda dun like some of the year ones inside.. Maybe becos i'm bit senior and been thru few TP camps more than them and I think they shouldn't behave nor act in this way.. But still, I have no say against it cos it's up to the ex co choices of whether to let them in onot.. Hope they choose wisely..
Well, basically for this camp.. I must not forget to mention about this MAYBE thingy that is going on that irritates me for the 2 days.. All thanks to Chong Guang who started speaking in this way.. MAYBE that is y Sharon use that to irritates me, and MAYBE that's y i'm blogging abt it now.. hiyoz.. thruout the 2d1n camp, CG, whole sub com, main com and even sharon is MAYBE-ing sia.. and well, finally now dajie knows how to irritate me liao, even peter too.. There goes my peacefulness..
Shall cross my fingers for the selection of sub com..
