<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Maybe I'm in Welfare? Yes! I got in TPSU sub com and that's final man.. Under Chong Guang this time round with Sharon too.. Yippy! The rest is either in Admin or Publications.. Now currently got a headache for the stupid AGM thingy this coming Friday, cos I dunno wat to wear..

Today or maybe this week, well can considered a happy day for me.. I got back 4 of my tests/quizzes results:

DFund Lab Test: 100/100
Eng.Maths: 30/30
CKT Quiz: 48/50
DFund Quiz: 96/100

Yippy!!! haha, going crazy.. Well, should be a slacking week for me, and yes it is somehow.. was having some study group wif my grp of frens btu kinda ended up talking craps except or this person named Justin(Ah Beng Ar).. He's one hardworking guy sia.. when everybody's talking, he can just listen to music and study, like as if we are transparent.. First time I see a guy lidat.. Ya he indeed stress me to study.. Make me more gan cheong only..

Then today went to play badminton with most ppl from I403.. Like all the way kena suaned by justin and amos sia.. Sad case.. then amos say i petty cos i everytime look so serious when they suan me.. Guys ar, u all are wrong man.. I'm someone u've yet to discover.. I such a mad gal u all would ever know.. lol.. Well basically i dun get angry so easily la.. Dun get fooled by my face.. wahaha! After that went to shop for AGM clothes as well as for Weiting's birthday present.. Yup bought it.. This time round, I can say it ain't something special, no meaning at all.. But kinda just buy it for her since she wants it.. Serously no idea as to wat to buy liao.. Hope she wun mind..

Chatting wif Jus rite now and he's like on CKT, which kinda makes me wanna study too? See, he's making me stress.. Last time I make ppl stress, Now it's the opposite..