<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, September 16, 2004

It's time for slacking.. Went home like super early today.. Can't remember for how long I've not been going home straight after school or going home at like 2+pm.. Today's an exceptional. Skipped my math again and met up wif dajie n gang for lunch before I headed home.. well, nth to do so just slept all the way till 8pm and watched Singapore's Idol..

Just packed my bag to get ready for tml's camp, better be a fun one.. Nobody's toking online now.. all chiong for projs and studying for test.. Geez, I'm too slack, i dun like the feeling of slacking.. i think i'm too much of a workaholic.. now's 11.45.. 15 mins more to Weiting's birthday and I'm gonna call her hehe..

Latha's lesson tml.. sianz and imagining me going to school just to attend her 1 hr lecture.. it's darn boring! Should i do dfund now?? :? was thinking these few days whether should i cut my hair lol.. not to those very short one.. but maybe neck length with some style? but it's seriously been a long long time since i had that length of hair.. will be feeling weird if i cut it..

ps: I finally got my FFX-2 game.. yoohoo!! waiting for the guidebook now only..