<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, September 09, 2004

Been really busy with my projects and now IT'S OVER!! Yoohooo! Basically these few weeks I've been chucking all other stuff aside and concentrated solely on my java project. As expected, I was the first to hand up my java project today which meant that I do not need to attend anymore java lessons for this sem anymore.. yeah! Following closely for submission is my psps project 2 hours later on the same day where my group members and I just scraped through I think.. We did pretty nothing much, group members dun even bother to take a glance at the ppt the day before presentation.. ya nevertheless, compared with the other group, I think we did much better than them la.. haha..

Now my body abit aching le cos I had Captain's Ball yesterday organised by BIE Bioengine's club.. Was a total failure to some but also considered as a success to some. To me, wth is the ppl in the club doing? Anyway, comparing the situation with BIT, we cant even compare with 1% of their unity.. haiz.. there's like 3 groups in my course now.. A, B and C.. where A and B are enemy with each other and C sitting on the fence. Imagine fighting over the combination of the team when the game have not even started yet. But still, I'm considered standing in one of the loggerhead group.. Cos I myself couldnt even stand the person. Rules: 4 guys 3 gers in the game.. Suddenly there's this group with 6 guys and 1 ger and played alot of foul but in e end nv kena fouled because the umpire was lenient to that group and fouled other grps. damn crapz!hate the umpire. wat's more? that group with 1 ger, she herself is from this particular class where she nv ask any of her class guys to join her team.. Then she went around searching for good basketball player and tall players.. Y? To me, obviously she WANTS TO WIN! Hiyo.. just a game only wat, so serious for wat.. Lucky the grp i join not so bad man, we only bitched behind ppl.. haha.. In e end i didn't play in the real match but I played after that with some of the BIE yr 1s.. It was fun palying with them and gotta know them better in this way.. And there was this 2 guys who keep on saying I'm some school team player and ask me not to tell lie.. My reaction was "Do I look like 1, OMG!"..

Well that's about all la.. then next week sure die.. monday meet fren in evening for swimming.. tues to thurs got total of 4 tests, and fri ---> TPSU Sub Com camp.. Wonder how it will be like?
Tired ar... all chiong like siao.. Mine gonna start tml liao.. Nvm I must persevere!!!