Back from town!! So So So tired.. feel like slping but transferring songs to my fren now.. woah!! really had a lucky week.. fri just told from my CP that I've completed my CDS.. No nid to take anymore but if i wish i can take.. hehe, still, Jap i'm coming for u.. but the best thing was I no nid to take anymore communication skills 2 next sem.. yeah!!!!!!!! Super happy sia.. then i ask my CP whether I'm going to take any yr 2.1 subject but sadly she say no.. In just within a few secs, there's a twist of events. She told me, IF i'm able to do well this sem, she mite propose to give me yr 2.1 subject which is really an exceptional case because everyone in my course has to pass yr 1.2 subject in order to process to yr 2.1 cos it's a yr 1.2 subject is a prerequisite for yr 2.1.. I thk I'm feeling lucky.. hehe..
Today had TPSU meeting.. Going to commit 3 hrs every week for the Fun Camp booth.. haiz.. busy ar.. Well hope I can get in program com then can tekan ppl..
