Back from my Tests week! Hope i get gd grades.. Finally can start slacking abit before study week sia.. Wooh~ I pon 3 lectures this week sia and all are Maths lects.. but not really pon oso.. cos i joined my own BIE math lect instead of the actual ETCM's..
Nothing much this week.. only sad thing is my 2 best fren's birthday celebration kena cancelled, well becos the 2 of them are busy.. haiz.. then things went wrong and i dunno.. hope everything just continues like last time.. but up till now, think it's gonna be hard.. Just hoping~
Went for TPSU sub com meeting on last Friday which lasted like 2.5 hrs? Then should I say good or bad news? I'm in the program com for the upcoming event by TPSU.. and well, it was that day i got to know a crappy guy from the main com, from my ex course and he is Chong Guang!! and for goodness sake, he so crappy that everytime he sees me will ask me go create table for ORDB ---> den must type select handsome from u.chong guang... -.-
Hmm den i'm thinking getting more familiarise and closer with the BIE ppl le.. chatted wif them last week on msn.. my first time in chatroom with them but nv did i realise that the word 'slow' still couldn't get out of my life.. From BIT until BIE and it's still there.. I'm fast one lor.. i dun understand wat they typing about ma.. then they say me slow le.. haiz sad case.. then today went to study with half classmates, Marcus (gluteal), Justin (ah beng), Amos (golden hair) & Benedict at Starbucks.. And marcus was like crapping and saying me all the way sia.. den suddenly say i petty cos i gave them that ' arghh' face.. I'm not a petty gal!! lol..
I think i left out quite alot of stuff.. can't rmbr.. nvm that's all for now.. Going to sleep soon lor.. yesh! My favourite pastime now!
