<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Went for TPSU sub com recruitment on Monday.. I was interviewed by Alvin Ting (the President).. But I think it's quite alright overall, at least he didn't ask me killer questions. Dajie say our chances might be high.. Hope so ba..

These few days kinda busy.. Everyday after school will meet dajie and gang up then go home by bus 8 and watch tv and on my notebook. Y? Because of the Java project. My tutor rejected my project. She say I didn't go according to the requirement so if I submit my initial project, I might not pass. What to do? Redo everything, leaving me with only 3 weeks to do it. Now currently getting help from my brother's fren and Teck Chin..

Besides the Java thingy, my very own TB030 is having CCN stall selling curry puffs.. SO far we have earned about $100 oredi. But have to thank Noi's mum for not charging us. Ya so kinda busy wif all these plus I think I really become Loan Shark Sim always chasing them for Class T-Shirt money.. Didn't mean to but have to..

Then I think something weird happen la.. I'm guessing it and it looks obvious leh.. But no matter what, I'm firm on my ground and I know what I want.. Now is not the time and he's not right either &&&&&&&&& I want to enjoy poly life too wif my frens ba.. I don't want to be tied down by anything.. Mugging java again and I'm still sick.... oh gosh