<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, August 15, 2004

This holiday seems so short!

Just barely enjoyed it and it's coming to an end in a few hours time.. Think this is my another slackest holidays.. Been sleeping alot and I mean alot.. Sleep and sleep like nobody's business.. From 4+ am to about 6 in the evening..

The only thing that should be done and I did was my Java project.. Due on mid September but kinda finish already, just need to do some touch up on it and can say 'Bye' to Java Programming.. Only one single assignment this week, didn't touch on other stuff, feel handicapped but I think I'm worrying too much, mustn't be so nerdy.. haha..

Gonna be a brand new term tml.. So, new goals for this new term - Go out with my best frens, it's been ages since we went out, buck up more on my CKT-----I need a B now! That's all, Au Revoir!