<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sick Sick Sick!!! Nothing to do at home oso.. Went to see a doctor just now and was prescribed with dunno how many different kinds of medicine.. Cannot blame becos I didn't went to see any doc until today when I've been coughing for almost 1 month.. Took 2 days of MC but still going back to school.. Can't afford to miss the 2 morning lectures tml and Java programming lab.. Got quizzes the following week.. But I think after viewing my bio script I'm gg to say byebye to my lecturer.. Well at least I pon with reasons.. lol..

OMG!! class t-shirt costs $20.. all thanks to me and the supplier who only tell me $10 is for white t-shirt..$10 more.. this 2 months cfm gg to overspend my money again.. Arghh my hand's trembling, must be the medicine.. ciaoz~