<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, August 17, 2004

My gigital got an A! Not hi but low.. Again, should be happy but CMI la.. Tml getting back my last paper, CKT.. Already know the results for that just hoping that I won't fail it. A D tml will be enough to be happy about.. Currently changing my aims cos I realised my limitations, my standards is up to this level.. It's kinda impossible for me to push myself further.. even how hard I try, I still lose.. I'm already at my best and getting As is as gd as getting a Z for me now..

Just a stupid thought that came across my mind - did I made the wrong choice.. If I nv change, I'll probably end up in BIT Interest Grp Main Com, still be able to be in DHL and follow the path that Peh Wee Leng drafted out, smoothly getting into U with the credits I earned? haiz, stupid thinking.. Already in BIE liao.. although know my standards, but still will strive for the best! and be happy cos currently I got 3As, 1B and 1D now (based on term test).. haha, worse test I ever done!

Tml helping BIT in their sports day and joining their badminton.. Dajie ask me not to win, but there's a query to whether I can win onot.. No seal points - so sad.. play for fun only.. Then tml go home still need to do up my Java draft, hope can do it sia.. Then now still got CCN stuff to organise, this is going to be a busy week!