I'm sooooo HAPPY!!! My CKT got 77!!! B+ and not D.. At first tutor say got 1 failure in class, and I tot it was me.. so I was quite sad thruout the whole presentation for tutorial ans.. then after that he give back, when i took my paper, it was 77! and i was so stun!! Couldn't believe it man.. Must see my face when i got back my paper.. Then got full marks for the both qns I know how to do and some marks here and there for the other 2 due to workings and formulae.. It totally brighten up my day and pulled my spirit up.. Following that, was the BIT sports day.. Dajie told me to go join badminton and I did.. Went to play singles and mixed doubles with AC.. Fought into finals for singles but they didn't let me play because I wasn't suppose to win and they cancelled my name off even though in finals. For mixed doubles, won the 1st round but lost the 2nd.. The 2nd round was a total pissed game.. Competed with the year 1s, and they pissed the referee too!! There was an argument between them and AC was more pissed (from talk alot to nv talk).. But still they won, firstly with skills and secondly giving in to them, since i was not officially supposedly to win too..
Saw the game between Willy and Alan in table tennis.. Fierce fight and Alan emerged as champion! Congrats, but Willy u not bad either! Then these 2 days kept discussing CCN for my TB030.. Busy doing up the shirt and collecting money.. Finally finalised everything today and rushed off to the give e design to the person but ended up late due to some idiotic driver ---> We stopped at Paya Lebar MRT with peter and faith and met noi.. so took a cab cos dun really know how to go and we were like 5 more mins to 9pm (the time when the shop closes).. then this stupid driver anyhow drive us ard geylang east when we suppose to go to geylang east ave 3.. he drive us ard geylang east central and aljunied sia.. then at 1 junction i was hoping he wun turn right, cos he turn right it will be my hse le.. and I was in my heart thinking if he turn right i will sure say something out 1... and he really did.. So pissed man and i told him straight that if he goes forward, it will be sims drive le.. And he stopped outside my sec sch busstop and looked at travel guide and still ask peter help him take a look at where geylang east ave 3 is.. OMG!! it onli like 2 roads away from the paya lebar mrt man.. then he sent us there.. the cab fare was $6.. I was the one who blanjah so i was so pissed that i told the driver :"Uncle, I'm not going to pay $6" he said:"Erm, then how much u gg to pay?" I say:"$3" and he say ok.. lol.. actually he still earn ya.. 2 roads away only and he earns $3.. dunno say dunno dun turn me ard and ard my home area! ya in e end, was late and the shop closes and I need to personally go there tml in e morning.. sianz! but no choice~ Oh just found out my 'estate' was like a place for old folks and physically handicapped ppl.. sorry for being rude but it MaCs were like frequented by these ppl today instead of those youngsters lor.. haiz..
Came home and forgot to buy my mum dinner at aljunied, went to all the coffeeshops near my hse area and all closed.. So had to ask my bro to buy back.. Sorry mum, wasn't on purpose.. erm well, she wun b able to read it too!! Tml gg out with SE they all le, but i got a feeling like it will b cancelled leh.. how sia.. kk gtg slp le.. Think my outgoing sms will increase these few days man.. Oh oh~~~
