Gotten my Polo T.. It's nice.. and I love it.. Well, me and Noi actually went so RARA upon seeing the Polo Ts.. Both of us stood infront of each other and open the shirts together to get a view of the back design.. (ya by count 1 2 3).. lolz.. then the keychains dropped when we open the shirts...
Yea tml, CCN, seeling curry puff with my TB030 frens.. Hope it's gonna b a great success and everything turns out smoothly too.. Yup, and tml will be a bucnh of blackies walking around TP selling curry puffs..
Just to recap abit..
about few days ago when I was walking towards the biz entrance to meet dajie and gang.. I saw this group of year 1 students wearing formal and taking photographs. The scene suddenly reminds me what I did with them 1 year ago.. Hmm till now, all these stuff haven is like still deep within me.. When I saw that, i was literally substituting the images of those year 1s to my group of tb030 peeps.. Haiz, no more frequent formal wears for me le..
