<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, August 16, 2004

Good news for Singapore!!! And for my favourite sports too!!! Well, 3 cheers to Singapore team in Men's Singles and to Ronald Susilo too for beating World No. 1, Lin Dan from China.. Haha, guess I can go become anchorperson liao.. But I happy la, cos it's my favourite sports plus my favourite country.. yoohoo!! But I think it would still be better if the honour is truely from a Singaporean.. Just wondering why Singapore likes to buy ppl over to fight for herself. Is Singapore really that worse? Can't even produce some good atheletes?

Anyway got back 3 papers today.. 3 below my expectations.. Thought I would erm hehe get full marks for Java, but turned out to be far from it by 1 mark.. follow by Engineering Math where I thought I would get 86 but gt 82, super careless and lastly, my bio, thought at least could hit a 30 but ended up 29/40.. I think too much already.. I think if other ppl got this marks they would be on cloud nine.. It's just me I know.. What to do? I gave myself that pressure, nobody gave me.. So I can only blame it on myself.. My only hope on gigital fundamentals now, getting back tml~ so wish me luck!