<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Friday, August 13, 2004

Back from BIE chalet..

Hmm, it was very very ok only.. But the chalet's big.. It's very nice.. On the other hand, the programs planned actually sux, didn't really enjoy it.. Probably I should say the programs that were planned didn't get to be carried out at all..
Throughout this chalet, found out that the group I sticked with all the while were anti-ing somebody in the course.. I think I abit become one of them le la.. Then like got alot of gossips that were talked behind this person, well cos of the person's character.. Sad to say, the person's kind of the infamous person in the course lor..

Stick around mostly with the year 1s.. But still got talked to the year 2s, cos 1 of them my fren and what surprises me most was, I saw my primary school fren in the chalet.. She's in year 2.. but I didn't know she's in the same class and same course as my fren.. What a coincident and I did catch up alot with her..

Then at the chalet, I think I played Bluff most of the time, learned more about the game Bridge and know more about my new year 1 frens le.. Drank on the 2nd nite but didn't got drunk cos only 6%.. But there was this group of year 1s whom I dun really like..They are Ah Bengs! Hope I dun get proj group work with them for the following 2.5 years man.. Wonder how this kind of ppl can get into BIE.. Oh, so this group of year 1s, they drank Black Cat, alcoholic content super hi lor and they drank 4 bottles altogether (got like 3 or 4 of them).. So, obviously, they got drunk. One of them named Azra (if I didn't spell wrongly, btw, he's chinese), was seriously drunk.. Think he wanna take his stuff out to the beach.. So we told him it's in the 2nd drawer, he went to look for it at the speaker area which was like beside the drawer table.. then when he went outside he jumped around kicking the walls at around 3am.. and kept on saying he isn't drunk and he could walk straight and showed us too.. Super funny.. but i dun like their attitude.. Smoking in an air-conditioned room even after we asked them not too, so inconsiderate..

Went back to sleep at about 10.30am.. and slept all the way till 6pm ad went out with my family at 8pm again.. haha.. Did java just now, but like no improvement, still stucked at the same place.. Probably just submitting my current draft which is like shit.. Nearly forgot, hehe, as for now, should be confirming a pass in my HAP test.. Hooray! (was told by my tutor on the 2nd nite when he came for the bbq).

Just rewind back to 2 day ago where I had to meet my fren.. It was really fun being with them.. Met up with Xiaodidi, Dajie and Peter erm well still got AC and his gf but most of the time weren't around la.. Went to eat and chill at our usual area esp Lips.. Was laming there lo.... With a new found word 'Stupid'.. Just that word and it reminds me of the small boy at Kumon who kept on syaing he's stupid.. And xiaodidi just sound like him that day.. haha, it was a crappy day!! But I like it haha! "Stupid!" Think Xiaodidi and I were the clowns that day, kept entertaining peter and dajie..

Then at nite saw Faith, called her when we were actually so near each other.. U waste my phone bill again bebe.. Can't stand her la.. i took the MRT at around 10pm.. then I call her asked her where she is and she told me she just left Orchard.. Then talked halfway both of us went under the tunnel and the 'tutututu' sound of the MRT was the same for hers and mine but we didn't realise until at like Bedok... So started to ask her where she is.. and she told me she at Bedok.. Goodness man, just left Orchard... what a sentence!! Faith u always make ppl confuse 1 leh..

ok.. talked alot le.. now going to sleep soon and tml a brand new day for me again.. I think I wun be going to my course's ALC stuff.. think it will be boring.. ratehr stay at home and try to figure out my java project.. nitez~