<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, July 31, 2004

YooHOo!!! Something to celebrate.. Got my HAP back in lecture today.. and I topped my cohort for the quiz.. 19/20 cheerios! Really didn't expect that because I only had like 1 day to prepare for everthing and my rewards ya.. :)

Not much stuff today, only found out that I'll probably be the only year 1 mentor in my course helping out in the chalet's stuff.. Lucky I'm been put into my fren's team, can work wif him still ain't that bad la..

Had lunch wif dajie's grp together again.. Dajie looked really stress, try to give urself a break whenever u can after term test ya? And all the best for ur studies people.. Oh then today went back and slept thruout.. was feeling a bit sick.. think this year or recently i keep having coughs.. so irritating.. Term test coming, I hope i can score well..

Quote of the day: Try, try, try. Never say die!