ORDB is soooooo Difficult... Go in lecture and talk only.. in e end nothing was absorbed into the head! So ORDB is a gonecase.. Went with Noi to OSC, found out my application still processing and actually the admin staff was shocked la.. She thought I would be receiving it by this week too but I didn't.. So she called the Registrar office and was told that it's still processing but instead of mailing me the results, will be notified by phonecall and then I will go down personally to OSC and retrieve my results.. guess that will be next week and I'm gonna hold on to my hp every now and then..
Attended E-B Mgmt this morning, Peh WeeLeng is my lab tutor... he sounds so experience in any and everything.. and he's actually in charge of SIP, haz, so ppl suck up to him and he will put u in PMO (Prime Minister's Office) during SIP.. Hmm, then gotten my project group, with xiaodidi, Bevan, Zulhei (dunno how to spell) and Kevin (the one who nv came today and the one who looks like Alan). Played a X and Y game and my grp emerged as the 1st counting from the bottom! haha Gotten a score of -14... haiz... but, I think my group considering the ppl in it.. is gd! Got one DHL ppl in it oso ---> Bevan! haz..
K after that, was told to buy the E-B Mgmt handbook but couldn't purchase it at this time so when to tell WeeLeng abt it.. and he started to ask why.. Told him abt my transfer and he kind of like persuading me to stay in BIT. Well, I can't say everything he say isn't true, in fact, he's right! he talked some sense into me though.. He asked me whether BIT was my first choice and I told him 'No'. And summarised the whole appeal I went thru last year and in e end, ending up in this course.. So he was like hmmm, in the first place I should go to JC instead of BIT.. He even list out the possibility of me going to U if I stay in BIT or If i go over to BIE. Cos the BIE cohort consist of less than 80 ppl only and it's damn hard to get DHL and top 5% unlike in BIT. But, he did say everything's my choice, but he would rather me to stay in BIT la.. and lastly he ended with update him on my transfer... that was, hmm ok lor... at least he gives me more information on such stuff compared to Elton.. Oh almost forgot to mention, he secretly told me to find the course manager of BIE to get the results of transfer.. Hmmm, not a bad teacher eh... ya he very enthu in everything... Seems to be full of energy every now and then...
Been really tired and sian these few days.. Sometimes go TM walk walk with dajie group but suddenly the eyes feel tired and like bit giddy lidat... So decided to go home after a while.. haiz, what's wrong man? There's a badminton trial on Monday and Wednesday, should I go or should not? and the Adventure Camp too.. Should I?
