<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, July 05, 2004

??: Hello, is this Michell?
me: Yes! Yes!
??: I'm Nara
me: (sian) Oh hi..
nara: Have u attended the 1st 2 lessons of APEL?
me: yes
nara: So u came right?
me: yes
nara: So u have been attending all the lessons right?
me: ya
nara: Oh, which course are u in now?
me: currently in BIT but transferring to another course.
nara: Y?
me: because I'm more interested in that particular field
nara: oh ic.. so when did u apply for the transfer?
me: the week before school started
nara: Whoa, so early
me: ya, but haven't gottent he results yet
nara: I think u will be receiving the results soon from RO (Registrar Office)
me: oh ok.. thanks
nara: U got in Director's Honour's also right?
me: ya
nara: congrats!
me: ok thanks..
nara: Don't worry, I think u will get your results soon..
me: ok..
nara: ok, that's all, bye
me: bye..

67885331, I thought it was from RO but it was my new CP, Mr Nara... haiz... No calls today yet.. Seriously, my hopes for the transfer had drop to 0%.. Due to the long delay I would say, but I pondering now.. What happen if it's not successful? Will I really mind staying in BIT, well I have all my gd frens over here.. Maybe I wouldn't because of them.. On the other hand, I have already prepared myself for the transfer, I dunno by then I will be sad or happy after I gotten my results.. If it's successful, I really have to start all over again........ After being thru 1 year of 'glory' hahaz.. Well, pros and cons, for my future, yes I think.. For the time being and current life, No I guess..